Coyote Creek can take care of your transfer needs! When dealing with a sale from another dealer or an out of state purchase, have them ship the firearm(s) to us. All firearms must come from a current FFL. Our fee for range members is $30 on a single firearm transfer, for each additional firearm transferred on the same date, the cost is $15; firearms should ship together. For non-members our fee is $60 to process the first transfer, $30 for each additional firearm when shipped together. If the firearm is not coming from another FFL, please contact us prior to purchasing the firearm. Please remember, if it is a handgun or an AR, you will need a permit to purchase or permit to carry. If you have any transfer questions, please give us a call before making the purchase.
To initiate an incoming transfer; please email your information to email@example.com, or contact Coyote Creek with the following information:
- Your name and contact information
- The make and model of the firearm
- An order number if relevant
- The name of the dealer or individual who will be shipping the firearm
- The senders phone and email address or phone and fax number
- Transfer information can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 507-289-0517
All transfers should be picked up within 30 days. If a transfer is not picked up within 30 days from which the transfer was received, there will be an additional charge of $10/day for each additional day that the transfer is not picked up. If the transfer is not picked up within 60 days from the date that it was received, the firearm will become property of Coyote Creek Outdoors.